Monday, May 30, 2011

SEO Website Traffic Generation Blueprint Review

So you want a review of the "SEO Expert Website Traffic Generation Blueprint?"
Well first off, let me say you're not going to have to read through another hyped up page of bull....
The truth of the matter is: To find an unbiased review online today is damn near impossible, almost every review you read is more like a hyped up sales pitch. Instead of giving you an upfront and honest review, all the writer is trying to do is earn a commission.
I'm no sales man so I'm not even going to try and sell, what I am going to do is simply give you the facts.
So what is the "SEO Expert Website Traffic Generation Blueprint"?
I'm not sure if you're familiar with the Traffic Generation Blueprint which was originally offered on a first come first served basis as a 10 week webinar series that sold for $497 and had great reviews from the lucky few who managed to be in attendance. The course was a huge success and has been recently released as a home study course and currently comes on a four disc set that has all 10 modules crammed into one neat and handy package.
The original Traffic Generation Blueprint webinar's sold out within days of release but at the end of the day that could only mean that an army of affiliates worked overtime on promoting it. The first thing I do before buying a new product is take a look at the creators past products and subsequent reviews, but sometimes I've bought from them in the past anyway which was the case with this one.
Was the original Traffic Generation Blueprint any good?
Well the answer to that question has got to be YES! But with a webinar if you miss something you've missed it right?
To say the truth some of the information was already widely known but the way in which each different aspect of "Website Traffic Generation" was taught and explained in depth really did impress me, each module covered a different strategy and was broken down step by step making it so easy to follow and implement.
It really is a step by step blueprint to "SEO" and "Website Traffic Generation" which walks you with ease through the slightly complicated parts. of which there are very few.
So back to the original question, what is the "SEO Expert Website Traffic Generation Blueprint?"
Let me first say, that I have actually bought the "SEO Expert" home study course and used it myself to good effect. So you can say I'm pretty well qualified to give you this review which will be fact not fiction.
So let me give you a detailed outline of the product so you can make up your own mind and decide if or not this is for you.
Here's what's included.
The set consists of 10 modules, the whole course contains around 12 hours of SEO & Website Traffic Generation training which is obviously too long for one sitting but because they're made up of individual modules you can simply digest and implement each one before moving onto the next.
Module #1 Contains the 24 hour "traffic generation plan" which is an overview of the complete program.
Module #2 Teaches you all about "on-page SEO"
Module #3 is an hour long tutorial on article marketing (well worth watching.)
Module #4 You learn how to harness the power of press release marketing, (how to create and where to submit it when you've done.)
Module #5 is next which is all about social bookmarking (this works Wonders).
Module #6 I really enjoyed because it opened up my eye's to video marketing and quashed a lot of myths about making your own video it really is simple to do.
Module #7 show you how to take advantage of software marketing, I haven't implemented this one yet so I can't say too much about it except I will be looking deeper into this module very soon.
Module #8 Gives you more insight to even more web 2.0 properties,
Module #9 is fortune 500 link building strategies where you are shown how to do back linking for higher search engine ranking.
Module #10 rounds it all of by showing you how you can profit from your new "SEO Expert" knowledge in an offline capacity by becoming a consultant to your local businesses.
The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth
Compared to other SEO courses out there this one is like a tin of Ronseal, It actually does do "exactly as it says on the tin" It teaches you all you need to know about "SEO" and "Website Traffic Generation" there is of course some work to do but like everything in life you only get out, what you put in.
So if you're not willing to put the effort into your "Traffic Generation" I'd have to say this is not for you. Also if you're brand new to online marketing this may be a little too much for you to take in, as there is a lot of information contained within this course, but then again I suppose it's better to have and hold it than not to be able to get it when you are ready for it, because you never know when an offer or site may be pulled down. Plus you could always do what I've done and concentrate on one module at a time and work through it at your own pace.
If you've been online for a while but finding it hard to drive a decent amount of traffic to your site then I would have to say I think the "SEO Expert Website Traffic Generation Blueprint" can definitely help you if you're willing to put in the effort and implement the techniques you learn.
I wouldn't say the course is actually ground breaking, like I said some of the strategies have been around for a long time. What I did like about the course is how it is all broken down into separate modules and then each one of those is broken down and explained in detail and while all this is going on you're been shown live how to implement each technique.
The way I see it is this course was created to help the Internet marketer struggling with Traffic Generation and in my opinion it does a good job at doing that. I know first hand that this works and personally believe it can help anyone who is willing to put in a little time and effort.
Do try to ignore any sales hype and focus on the main point which of course is website traffic generation The 24 hour traffic generation plan sounds a little far fetched to say the least and is actually an overview of the complete course, which incidentally, is free and is well worth a look all you have to do to get it is, as normal give your first name and email, a small price to pay to be able to check out the course for free and see for definite if it's right for you or not.
Before I implemented these strategies I received only 329 visitors in the month of March. Then after implementing only three of the strategies I saw a significant increase in my visitor stats of over 2000 the following month. The numbers are not astronomical but they are a vast increase on the previous month.
Like I say I'm not here to hype up this product in any way, this is my opinion and my opinion only, based on the fact that I have bought the product and used it to see an increase in my "website traffic" like

need more: http://tiny.cc/ywb05

No comments:

Post a Comment